Plan ahead for data-informed conversations!
Although exact topics may change pending emerging opportunities, crisis response, and other unforeseen conditions, you can look forward to IMPACTS Experience delivering the research to answer the following questions exclusively for our subscribers throughout the balance of 2023:
- What is expected attendance to organization types for the second half of 2023? (July 13th)
- How long do people go between visits to different organization types and how does this inform engagement strategies? (July 26th)
- How welcoming are organization types perceived to be and how has this changed from pre-pandemic perceptions? (August 9th)
- Are organizations welcoming different audiences at representative rates? (August 23rd)
- How much do Americans care about conservation, arts and culture, science, and other elements surrounding organizations’ missions as the election year approaches? (September 6th)
- How much do these cause priorities change by age and region? (September 20th)
- Do people know that different organization types are nonprofits – and does this matter? Why and how? (October 4th)
- Is there a correlation between trust perceptions and if an organization is perceived to be nonprofit, for-profit, or government-run…and what does this mean for philanthropic giving strategies? (October 18th)
- How “entertaining” are organization types perceived to be, and why does this matter for motivating attendance? (November 1st)
- How “educational” are organization types perceived to be, and why does this matter for the guest experience? (November 15th)
- What are the updated, weighted factors that compose overall onsite satisfaction for exhibit and performance-based organizations post-pandemic? (November 29th)
- Data real talk: What trends will IMPACTS Experience be watching most closely as we move into an election year? (December 13th)
- What are the most read data articles from IMPACTS Experience in 2023? (December 27th)
- What is expected attendance to organization types for the first half of 2024? (January 10th, 2024)
Research will be delivered by specific organization types as possible for art organizations, aquariums, botanic gardens, children’s museums, history organizations, natural history museums, science organizations, symphonies and orchestras, theaters, other performing arts, and zoos.
The schedule will be updated further into 2024 later this year. We cannot wait to share the research findings with our subscribers!